Drugs and alcohol


If you are going to be serving liquor on campus you need to apply for a liquor permit.

Please read the Consumption of Liquor policy before downloading the form.

Policies regarding the consumption of alcohol and other drugs

For more information about liquor licensing refer to the Office of Racing Gaming and Liquor.

Apply for a liquor permit

This form must be submitted to the Security office at least 7 days prior to an event/function.

Events/functions requiring an occasional license must be lodged at the Security office at least 21 days prior to the event.