Building access and security


Contact us

Our enterprise security solution integrates alarm monitoring, intruder detection, access control and CCTV to help achieve a safe and secure UWA.

Request access

To request keys to University buildings, please lodge a service request using the Campus Management Service Request Form:

If you need access to our Gallagher access control system to manage access to your area, please complete the following application form and email it to with your team leader or manager cc'd in it.